Wednesday, March 16, 2011

311 Earthquake hit Japan


Since the earthquake hit  northeast and east Japan, we have many damages in many situations.
But we have great courage in the face of such tragedy.
In fact we are cooperating each other under such mess.

No looting/plunder at all!!
(and it's just a normal/natural thing)

If you have a chance to donate, it is a help.
But I've heard that there are many swindling money out of people on the web site or so.
I can't believe it!
So if you would donate, make sure it is reliable.

Besides, please send your prayers to us.
Your mental power will be a big help for any of our matter.

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Please send your mental and spiritual power to us.

Just notice you that due to the comment moderation system, your ones won't show up instantly.

Love you all.
Nobue

PS
Thanks for all of your concern about me. I and my family are OK somehow.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I already facebooked you, but I just want to say that your blog is great. Keep it going. We love you!

いっちゃん said...

のぶえちゃん

ローラさんのコメント素晴らしいね!!
うれしいね!!

みんな応援してくれてる。
大変な中でもコメントくれてありがとう。
できること頑張ります!!そしていつもみんなの事想ってる!

離れているけど気持ちは同じ!
頑張ろう!

betty babbs said...

Thanks for the news. You're friends want to know how you're doing.
Ja ney

Nobue Masuda said...

Laura
I feel your warm heart.
I will do something for the people there. I don't know what I can do for but I'd try.

Nobue Masuda said...

いっちゃん
そちらで救援活動に奔走してくれているのをブログで読みました。こうしてみんなが応援してくれて嬉しいよね。
本当に世界は1つだよね。
私も何かできそうなことを見つけ、頑張って見るよ!
ありがとう!!

Nobue Masuda said...

Betty
We have little inconvenience however, my family is doing OK. We have the cut back sometime in a while. So I use candles as I showed on the photo.
You know what? One of the pink candle is from you many years ago. It was to cute too use. Now is the time to go for. Hey, you saved me again! Cookies(remember?) for the first time, then the candle!!
Love you!