Friday, March 18, 2011

Info about radioactivity

Since nuclear power plant problem in Fukushima, lots of people overreact about it though.
Right now it is NOT serious radiation effects at all.
Here is the data that my friend sent to me.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mext.go.jp%2Fcomponent%2Fa_menu%2Fother%2Fdetail%2F__icsFiles%2Fafieldfile%2F2011%2F03%2F18%2F1303840_1_1.pdf&h=b56d7

Besides I have a friend who lives in Fukushima.
He has PHD in industrial technology and has lot of knowledge about it.
I could contact with him yesterday and he mentioned that mas media seem
hypersensitive.

Just calm down and see what they are doing.
We are very proud of those who people that work for this hardship. They make desperate efforts at all!!
They are the pride of our country!

2 comments:

kim said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing OK. I have said prayers for you, your family, and your country.

Nobue Masuda said...

Kim
Thank you for your concern. I can feel you close to me.
We have electric power cut back in daily routine now. We can put up with it and save energy for prompt recovery of the power plant.