Sunday, December 11, 2016

RIP My Dear Friend


It's been more than a month since I uploaded my previous post.
That day, my dear friend passed away.
I was so shocked. On that day, I gave him a Facebook call but I couldn't reach. So I was going to try again later but.....
If only I tried to call him much earlier... Did the things go different?
I have no idea.

Following that midnight, I guess, I had a mysterious experience. I felt something around my neck that woke me up. I didn't understand what was going on. Now I am sure it was him.
We've talked about our plan to go to Kyoto together. Why you left me?

As I always mention; I would enjoy my life and live as long as possible.
When the time will come and I will see my parents again over there, I will tell them how wonderful my life would be. So I should enjoy myself in this real world. Otherwise my parents feel sad. That was one of my father's will.

Now I have one more person that I will have to tell about my life.
I will make you smile with my whole fun stories when I will see you there.
RIP my dear friend Joe




No comments: